These are the topics we will cover:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Fashionstore.ie is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
This means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At Fashion Store we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fashion Store with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey (e.g a Google Form) or provide feedback via email.
Fashion Store may also receive data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Fashion Store collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products if you have signed up to the mailing list.
- Email you with updates on tracking information and shipping on products that you have ordered
- Pinpoint our products’ target audience
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to confirm prompt and safe arrival of your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
How do we store your data?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. Therefore, for these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. These providers will include, but is not limited to:
Fashion Store would like to send you information about some of our products that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing you can always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Fashion Store from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Fashion Store would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
If you are browsing from the United Kingdom, you have a number of ‘Data Subject Rights’ detailed below:
- Right of access – You have the right to request www.fashionstore.ie for a free copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to rectification – If you think any of your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, you have the right to request it is updated. We may ask you for evidence to show it is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) and the Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request that we stop processing, or delete, all of your personal information that we hold. If you exercise this right we will keep a note of your name linked to your request and it won’t prevent us from processing any new information you provide to us subsequently.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to ask us to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a machine readable format.
- Right to withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw or change your consent for processing data at any time.
There is more information on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk.
The above rights may be limited in some circumstances, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, if you ask us to delete information which we are required to have by law, or if we have compelling legitimate interests to keep it. We will let you know if that is the case and will then only use your information for these purposes. You may also be unable to continue using our services if you want us to stop processing your personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may need to request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you in response to any request.
We encourage you to get in touch if you have any concerns with how we collect or use your personal information. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email.
Privacy policies of other websites
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
How to contact us
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
- To exercise your rights as listed above
This site is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fashion Store has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office UK:
Thank you for your cooperation!